|Parish Priest:||Fr. Seamus Bohan||(090) 974 5113|
|Saint Laurence is the patron of the parish. Our Lady of Kilcorban and Our Lady of Tynagh span 800 years of Christian devotion.|
Our Lady of Kilcorban is an old wood carving originating west of the Shannon about 1200 AD. In the 15th century it had its own chapel in the Dominican Priory, Kilcorban.
Our Lady of Kilcorban is the oldest known wooden statue of its kind in Ireland, currently in the Clonfert Museum in Loughrea.