IWA Windsurfing News
- 1999 IWA AGM - 4pm Saturday, November 27th - Prince of Wales Hotel, Athlone
- Women of Windsurfing Ireland have their own mailing list - to subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oisin van Gelderen wins the 1999 IWA Heineken Windsurfing Championships
- Race results for 1999 added and the final ranking list for 1999
- Irish Windsurfer sails into record book in the Aran Island Race.
- IWA 1999 Calendar has now been finalised by the new committee for 1999. The
IWA Windsurfing Championships will be sponsored by Heineken for the coming year and will
include 9 events throughout the whole season.
- Ireland host the Four Nations Windsurfing Championships this year. They
will be held in Dun Laoghaire on the 2-3 October. The best sailors from
Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales will compete in Dublin Bay for the
beautiful Waterford Crystal trophy.
- Interested in Formula Windsurfing (one board, three sails, future Olympic Class), then check out this site -
Back to the IWA Home Page
Last updated November 1999
(c) Copyright 1999 IWA
Created by email@example.com