Hereís something for those Iíve met who think their computers have personality.
(Mine throws tantrums alot of the time)
First you have to find out whether itís a boy or a girl!
Computers and Gender
Top 10 reasons computers must be male:
10. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
9. A better model is always just around the corner.
8. They look nice and shiny until you bring them home.
7. It is always necessary to have a backup.
6. They'll do whatever you say if you push the right buttons.
5. The best part of having either one is the games you can play.
4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on. They're easy to turn on, but once everything's loaded up, they're hard to work and stubbornly refuse to do what you command.
3. The lights are on but nobody's home.
2. Big power surges knock them out for the night.
1. Size does matter
Here's the quid pro quo:
Top 10 reasons compilers must be female:
10. Picky, picky, picky.
9. They hear what you say, but not what you mean.
8. Beauty is only shell deep.
7. When you ask what's wrong, they say "nothing".
6. Can produce incorrect results with alarming speed.
5. Always turning simple statements into big productions.
4. Smalltalk is important.
3. You do the same thing for years, and suddenly it's wrong.
2. They make you take the rubbish out.
1. Miss a period and they go wild
Some say a computer is a woman, if you do something wrong, they'll remember every bit of it. Some say a computer is a man, if you had just waited one more week, you could have gotten a better model for less.
Go to the Top of the Page