22) July 2000 Home
Search Engine (Local & Global).
21) June 2000 Home Page Photographs
World News. Sarsfields Web
Ring. Galway Search Engine.
20) May 2000 Home Page Photographs
Local Heritage Matters.
19) April 2000 Home Page
Origin of "Finnerty" family name.
Sarsfields Hurling Club.
18) March 2000 Home Page photographs
Turoe Stone (and Superdump)
17) February 2000 Home Page photographs
The Black Robber.
16) January 2000 Home Page photograph
Mummers Festival. Other Local Businesses.
New Inn Church.
15) December 1999 Home Page photograph
Connemara Ponies (Castleside Stud).
Ireland's Top Farms. Santa Caroline.
14) PROTEST WALK (November 21st 1999)
13) MOBILE GAS HEATERS (December 1999):
12) FOOD AND CRAFT FAIR (November 25th 1999):
11) CONFIRMATION DAY AT NEW INN, local Hill Forts,
and Turoe Stone. (October 7th 1999 additions)
10) PROPERTY FOR SALE (September 18th 1999)
9) NEW LOCAL INTERNET WEB SITE (September 17th 1999)
TUROE FARM & LEISURE PARK has recently opened its own Internet web
8) GALWAY RACES (July 29th 1999)
Ladies' Day at Galway Races (Thursday, July
29th 1999). Thinking especially of Siobhan in Australia, the Power Family in England,
Francis in New Zealand, Stephanie in Boston, and the many other people around the world
who have links with the New Inn area of County Galway - but who could not attend the
Galway Races this year.
There is some talk in New Inn village regarding a local reunion
event which may take place during Galway Race Week 2000 (July 29th to August 6th), and
which might be repeated annually. It will possibly be linked with fund raising activities
for Sarsfields Hurling Club (Internet address: http://homepage.eircom.net/~sarsfieldsgalway/
7) COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (July 20th 1999)
(New Inn - Bullaun - Woodlawn)
6) LOCAL ENTERPRISE (July 12th 1999)
(New Inn and surrounding area)
5) CONFIRMATION DAY AT NEW INN, local Hill Forts,
and Turoe Stone. (July 5th 1999 additions)
(Now the same as 11 above)
4) CELEBRATION MASS (June 23rd 1999)
(at New Inn Primary School)
3) CONFIRMATION DAY AT NEW INN (JUNE 5th 1999),
local Hill Forts, and Turoe Stone.
- Confirmation Day (Now the same as 11 above)
2b) SOME LOCAL SCHOOL CHILDREN
2a) FIRST COMMUNION (May 9th 1999)
(at New Inn Church)
1) CONFIRMATION (May 8th 1999) at KILCONNEL CHURCH)
ADVERTISING ON THE INTERNET PUTS
VAST RESOURCES AT YOUR DISPOSAL
Web site design & digital photography: William (Billy) Finnerty
"St Albans", New Inn,
Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Republic of Ireland.
Phone/Fax (from Republic of Ireland): Ballinasloe
International: 00 353 905 75853
WE CAN SUPPLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE INTERNET:
WEB SITES, EMAIL, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND TRAINING.